Third Party Links
We link to educational content, useful articles, and other resources to enhance your user experience. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites and encourage you to read their privacy practice statements if they are of interest to you. If you find that the integrity of any third-party website we link to on our website to be questionable, we welcome your feedback, please fill out the contact form on this website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This is anonymous statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can look into how to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent if this collection of cookies information is of concern to you. There is a ‘Help’ option on most browsers which will tell you how to disable cookies and prevent your computer from accepting new cookies in the future. Keep in mind that disabling cookies may affect your ability to properly interact with certain features on our website.
The protection of your personal information is important to us; we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not misused, disclosed, or altered. Please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We May Collect and Use Your Information We may collect, use, and share your information in the following circumstances:
- We have contact forms on our website where you can reach out to us after filling out some basic personal information (your name, phone number, email address, custom message etc.). After submitting the contact form, the information you provided is then stored in our administrative email inbox and we use the information provided to contact you to respond to the question, concern, comment or customized training program inquiry you contacted us with.
- You have the option comment on our blog posts and share them to your chosen social media pages. These comments and shares will remain public until you remove or delete them yourself. If you have questions or concerns regarding this, please fill our contact form on the Contact page or contact us.
- Our ‘Enter email to stay in touch’ subscription form in the footer section is linked to Hubspot and we use the data provided in that form for the sole purpose of sending newsletter emails to you. You have the ability to opt out of these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe directions in the emails or by contacting us
Who We Share Your Information With
The information you provide us with or we collect from your use of the website we utilize solely for our own benefit. We do not sell or rent your data to anyone. If we engage in an acquisition, sale, or merger with another entity, then that specific entity may gain access to your information.
3 Reasons Why Patients
- Cherry qualifies patients for up to $10,000.00 .
- There is no hard credit check.
- Cherry offers zero percent financing options*
*0% promo APR is subject to approval. Regular APR 9.99% – 35.99%. Down payment may be required.